If you are having problems with your ASUS Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Asus Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to netwerkadapter asus driver downloaden windows 7:
- ERROR_DS_GCVERIFY_ERROR 8417 The global catalog verification failed. The global catalog is not available or does not support the operation. Some part of the directory is currently not available.
- DNS_ERROR_INVALID_KEY_SIZE 0x2392 The specified key size is not supported.
- 0xC00D0024 NS_E_INTERNAL An unknown error occurred.
- 0xC00D0FED NS_E_WMP_SENDMAILFAILED Windows Media Player cannot send the link because your email program is not responding. Verify that your email program is configured properly, and then try again. For more information about email, see Windows Help.
- 0xC00D104A NS_E_WMG_RATEUNAVAILABLE Windows Media Player cannot play the file at the requested speed.
- NS_E_INPUTSOURCE_PROBLEM One or all of the specified sources are not working properly. Check that the sources are configured correctly.
- ERROR_NO_TOKEN An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.
- RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE The RPC server is unavailable.
- RROR_FILE_OFFLINE The remote storage service was not able to recall the file.
- 0x000036CB ERROR_SXS_DUPLICATE_ASSEMBLY_NAME Two or more components referenced directly or indirectly by the application manifest are different versions of the same component, which is not permitted.
- 0x00010002 DBG_CONTINUE The debugger continued.
- 0xC000015C STATUS_NOT_REGISTRY_FILE The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, and the specified file is not in the format of a registry file.
What You Should Know About Driver Updating
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. End the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website if you see this message.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a variety of typical warnings and also other messages that you might get in the driver updating procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with advice on what to do:
Download Driver through ASUS Help Website
- 1. Go to ASUS website.
- 2. Search the model(example: UX305CA) in the search box.
- 3. Click "Driver&Tools".
- 4. Select the Operating-system to one that your PC|Computer|Personal computer|Laptop or computer} is running.
- 5. Download the driver that you want. There can be a number of versions showcased. Pick the newest one.
1. When in the "Start" screen, start typing "Control Panel".
2. Click on the "Control Panel" from the Apps search results. In the opened window select "Programs and Features".
3. In the Programs and Features window select the program you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.
To remove programs and software components in Windows Vista from your computer hard disk drive:
1.Click Start , Control Panel, and then Programs.
2.Under Programs and Features, click Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
3.Select the program you want to remove.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the program list.
5. Read and respond to any messages that may open while the software is being removed from your computer.
First, open up Notepad by pressing Windows Key + R to open Run and type notepad to get a new Notepad window. Paste the following text:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Save the file with CTRL + S --- name it whatever you like, but be sure that it ends in.reg to make it a Registry file.
Double-click the new file and confirm adding it to the Registry.
Now, you can restart the computer to re-enable automatic updates, or open the Start Menu and choose Control Panel > Windows Update to check for updates on the web manually. You should find new updates waiting for you, despite XP not receiving any updates since 2014.
Network adapter is also named Network Interface Card, it is an expansion card which used to enable your computer to access to network. You can use network adapter to connect both wired network and WiFi.
Check NETWORK ADAPTOR connection
1.Press Win key, the Start Menu will show up, right click on computer, and choose Manage.
2.On the new appeared computer management window, clicking Device manager on the left bar, and then all the devices on your computer will be listed on the right side. Locate and double-click on Network adapters, you can see the network adaptor on your computer now.
Download NETWORK ADAPTOR driver
1.Prepare another computer which can connect to internet.
2.Find the driver download page on the official website of your computer brand and model.
3.On the download page, locate the right download link of your computer, if your computer is 32-bit then choose 32-bit link, or else choose 64-bit link, click to download.
4.Copy downloaded installation package to the computer you want to install, un-zip it, open unzipped folder, double click on setup.exe, install process will start.
5.Follow the common installation progress: accept the License Agreement and click Next to finish the installation.
6.Restart your computer, run Device manager to check whether the driver has been installed.
Update NETWORK ADAPTOR driver
1.Press button, type device in the search box, right click on Device Manager in the searching result and choose Open.
2.The Device manager window will appear, locate and double click on Network Adapters, you will find the adapter below of your pc, right click on it and select
MODIFY NETWORK ADAPTOR SETTINGS
1.Click Start button on the left bottom corner of taskbar, click Control Panel.
2.On new appeared All control panel window, locate and click on Device Manger.
3.Device Manager window will open, find and double click on Network Adapters category and find your adapter, right click on it and choose Properties.
4.Navigate to Advanced tab, change settings according to your requirement.
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices